Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Life


MY NAME: Adelaide P. Mounga

CHILDHOOD AMBITION: Wanting to be brown like my brother. To achieve this I was told by my brother to drink lots of chocolate milk...it didn't work...imagine that.

FONDEST MEMORY: Becoming an Aunt. With every new addition to the family brings new experiences and more blessings!

PROUDEST MOMENT: Overcoming some deep and personal adversities and finding out who I really am.

BIGGEST CHALLENGE: Finding ways to make it through college. Mentally, spiritually, physically and financially.

ALARM CLOCK: Usually my phone...that tends to go off at all hours of the morning...waking me up at the wrong times.

PERFECT DAY: Warm day, no clouds, mixed in with a backyard cookout or at the park, throw in family and friends (no drama please). Finished with fun and laughter into the cool and breezy night.

INDULGENCE: Late nights, intriguing conversations, good music and chocolate.

FAVORITE MOVIE: "The Other Side of Heaven" & "Johnny Lingo"

SOUNDTRACK: More like soundtrackS that are in volumes of mixed tapes...but always staying true to the island kutz, reggae, r&b, hip-hop and oldies.

INSPIRATIONS: My religion, my Polynesian heritage, personal experiences, music, family, friends and curiosity.

MY LIFE: My life is like an unfinished piece of art consisting of every medium and style. With more being added to it, taken away from it and adjusted everyday. Never forgetting about the most important fundamentals taught by greatest teachers of all time on the subject of life...my parents! Certain parts of the pieces may appear to be in disarray and ugly when focused on alone, but when viewed with all the other pieces and understanding is applied...it's really a beautiful masterpiece. I wouldn't change the past, i'll fight to stay alive in the present and hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment